The Student Newspaper Site of Albert Gallatin High School

The AG Colonial

The AG Colonial

The AG Colonial

2024 Albert Gallatin High School Prom

The 2024 Prom will be held at Lakeside Venues on the date of May 10th from the time of 5:00-9:30 PM.

Guests for prom must be in grades 9-12, only 12th graders within the role of students throughout the district are allowed to take part in this prom event unless they invite an underclassmen as a date.

If your guest has already graduated, they must be under the age of 21. All guest that are non-AGHS students must complete and sign the prom agreement and provide a copy of their photo ID before May 3rd.

Tickets will be $55 per person. Cash or checks made payable to AGHS will be accepted. Tickets can be purchased within the high school of Albert Gallatin in Mrs. Wolfe’s room, located at B106, the bottom floor of the school.

Tickets may be purchased April 15th- to the 26th. After you purchase your tickets, you will need to sign up for a table in Mrs. Wolfe’s room, B106 or in Mrs. Umble’s room, A219. Only those that have purchased tickets are eligible to sign up for a table. Due to advanced payment and setting, tickets will not be refunded after April 26th.

All prom attendees are required to attend school on May 10th until 10:45 AM.